Liberty Interactive, the owner of home shopping company QVC, announced this morning that it’s acquiring HSN in an all-stock deal valued at $2.1 billion. Liberty already owned 38 percent of HSN — now it’s buying the remaining 62 percent. Back in 2015, when Liberty acquired ecommerce company Zulily, there was speculation that the deal could position the companies for a full… Read More on Tech Crunch